I've been prompted to throw in an impulsive post inspired by my very own bad dancing to some fab cheesy 80's music in the office this sunny afternoon. I'm still undecided whether I'll actually have a first dance or not - I'm inclined to say not as I don't want to draw attention to our poor dancing techniques - if any attention at all to be honest :)
Although I have always LOVED the idea of doing this....
For those of you who prefer to sway and love longing at each other in a more, erm, civilised manner then according to First Dance Wedding Dance Lesson provider here are the top 10 most requested first dance tracks in 2011 - is yours in there?
- ‘Everything’ by Michael Bublé
- ‘Let’s stay together’ by Al Green
- ‘At Last’ by Etta James
- ‘Amazed’ by Lonestar
- ‘Make You Feel My Love’ by Adele
- ‘Greatest Day’ by Take That
- ‘(I've had) the time of my life’ by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes (from Dirty Dancing)
- ‘One Day Like This’ by Elbow
- ‘Better together’ by Jack Johnson
- ‘You're the first, the last, my everything’ by Barry White
If your intended song isn't here please tell us what yours is going to be, especially if its really different because individuality is what we COBS do ;)!